- 15 October 2005: Presented research project proposal "EuroLifeNet/PM-Portugal: Qualidade do ar e saúde pública: Uma abordagem participativa".
- 14 October 2005: In letters directed to CITIDEP President, the Secretary of State for Education and the Secretary of State for Environment, Portugal, stated their support to the EuroLifeNet Program initiative led by CITIDEP.
- 18 July 2005: EuroLifeNet partnerships include ESE-IPVC, ICS -UL, DCEA-FCT-UNL, Dept. Urban Planning, U. Iowa, Dept. Urban Planning, MIT (see Partners).
- 19 June 2005: Schools join EuroLifeNet in Portugal (Azores, Viana do Castelo, Lisbon).
- 28 May 2005: Promoted by Mamme antismog di Milano, took place a meeting between Pedro Ferraz de Abreu (CITIDEP) and Paolo Crosignani (Instituto Dei Tumori di Milano), to extend EuroLifeNet to Milan, Italy.
- 26 May 2005: Invited by the Institute of Environment and Sustainability of the Joint Research Centre (IES-JRC) of the European Commission, CITIDEP President Pedro Ferraz de Abreu presented at the APHEIS meeting, Ispra, Italy, the project PEOPLE-Citizenship and a proposal for a new European Union program on Environment-Health-Education-Citizenship, the EuroLifeNet.